Scientific Research and Publications about Royal Jelly
• Adaptogenic potential of royal jelly in liver of rats exposed to chronic stress.*
• Does Supplementation with Royal Jelly Improve Oxidative Stress and Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetic Patients?*
• Royal Jelly Antimicrobial Activity against Periodontopathic Bacteria
• Royal Jelly: Anti-Diabetic Healing Gift FromThe Bee Hive*
• 25 Health Benefits of Eating Royal Jelly, Propolis, and Bee Pollen*
• TEN ROYAL BENEFITS OF ROYAL JELLY*
• Royal Jelly Boosts Testosterone, Estrogen, Aids Menopause*
• The consumption of propolis and royal jelly in preventing upper respiratory tract infections and as dietary supplementation in children.*
• An evaluation of the potent antimicrobial effects and unsaponifiable matter analysis of the royal jelly*
• Functional properties of honey, propolis, and royal jelly.*
• Oral administration of royal jelly restores tear secretion capacity in rat blink-suppressed dry eye model by modulating lacrimal gland function.*
• Supplementation with Major Royal Jelly Proteins Increases Lifespan, Feeding and Fecundity in Drosophila.*
Scientific Research and Publications about Bee Propolis
Propolis Science information is here to provide you with easy access to research and scientific papers regarding bee propolis. You will find work from respected institutions related to bee propolis in general and also specific types of bee propolis. The information mentioned here is not offered as specific medical advice for any individual and is not intended to be used for self-diagnosis or treatment. This content should not substitute for medical advice from a health professional. Always consult your healthcare practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions.
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.