To stay up to date with the latest Propolis research posts, follow our Propolis Science facebook page facebook.com/PropolisScience.
• Ever wonder why bees are so important
• Pollinator Week: Take action to help bees, butterflies
• Beehive Products as Antibacterial Agents: A Review
• Botanical Origin and Nutritional Values of Bee Bread of Stingless Bee (Heterotrigona itama) from Malaysia
• More Than 1,500 Bee Dance Moves Decoded by Scientists
• The History of Propolis – BeeVital
• 7 Things I Wish I Had Known BEFORE Owning Bees
• A bee from the age of dinosaurs.
• How to Build a Beehive or Bee Box
• Heat waves may drive bees to extinction.
• Wild Bees Have Been Found Building Nests Entirely Out of Plastic Waste.
• Sick bees take care of themselves by eating better quality food.*
• Young, hive-bound bees befuddled by common chemicals.*
• A new hope: One of North America’s rarest bees has its known range greatly expanded.*
• EU agrees total ban on bee-harming pesticides.*
• 16 Facts About Bees That’ll Probably Make You Want To Start Your Own Hive*
• An Unusual Way to Rescue a City From Blight—Bees*
• Five ways to make your garden or green space more bee-friendly.*
• HOW TO BEE FRIENDLY*
• Day highlights importance of preserving bees, other pollinators.*
• Bees are being ‘driven to the edge’ as humans and climate change destroy their havens.*
• Bumblebees use perfume patterns to tell flowers apart.*
• ‘The Bee Man’ dedicated to helping nature’s hardest workers.*
• Bees Love Nicotine, Even Though It’s Killing Them*
• Beeswax Filling May Be Oldest Hint of Dentistry*
• Rediscovering the antibiotics of the hive.*
• Bees are just as addicted to caffeine as you are.
• Bees to scientists: ‘We’re more complicated than you think’.
• Vibrations tell bees where mates are from.
• Bees with parasites are self-medicating in the wild.
• Teaching Children to Love Bees, Not Fear Them.
• Honey bees larvae absorb social culture of hive.
Propolis Science information is here to provide you with easy access to research and scientific papers regarding bee propolis. You will find work from respected institutions related to bee propolis in general and also specific types of bee propolis. The information mentioned here is not offered as specific medical advice for any individual and is not intended to be used for self-diagnosis or treatment. This content should not substitute for medical advice from a health professional. Always consult your healthcare practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions.
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.