• HOW CLIMATE CHANGE IS HURTING THE BEES*
• Pesticides put bees at risk, European watchdog confirms.*
• Neonicotinoids found in 75% of honey sampled in global study.*
• Beyond Honey Bees: Wild Bees Are Also Key Pollinators, and Some Species Are Disappearing*
• Scientists Discover Another Cause of Bee Deaths, and it’s Really Bad News
• Bees exposed to common pesticide can’t find flowers
• How Garden Centers Are Getting Toxic, Bee-Killing Pesticides Out of Their Plants and Off of Their Shelves
• The Latest Threat to Bees? Flupy
• Bees are addicted to pesticide-laden junk food, too
• Landmark Study Finds Queen Honeybees Harmed by Controversial Pesticides
Bees Under Threat
Propolis Science information is here to provide you with easy access to research and scientific papers regarding bee propolis. You will find work from respected institutions related to bee propolis in general and also specific types of bee propolis. The information mentioned here is not offered as specific medical advice for any individual and is not intended to be used for self-diagnosis or treatment. This content should not substitute for medical advice from a health professional. Always consult your healthcare practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions.
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.