Scientific Research and Publications about Honey
• Antibacterial Effect of Honey-Derived Exosomes Containing Antimicrobial Peptides Against Oral Streptococci
• Honey for Face Wash? It Really Works – Here’s How.
• Why honey now has superfood status with lots of extra health benefits.
• Benefits of Cinnamon and Honey for Arthritis
• The effect of honey on the growth of pathogenic bacteria isolated from skin infections.
• Antimicrobial activity, physical-chemical and activity antioxidant of honey samples of Apis mellifera from different regions of Paraná, Southern Brazil.
• Study: Honey Offers Better Cold Symptom Relief Than Traditional Remedies
• Medicinal manuka not all equal.
• Chemical composition and free radical scavenging activity of Apis mellifera bee pollen from Southern Brazil*
• Manuka Honey May Kill Far More Bacteria than Available Antibiotics*
• A Comparison of the Effects of Grayanotoxin-Containing Honey (Mad Honey), Normal Honey, and Propolis on Fracture Healing.*
• Study: Manuka honey kills more bacteria than all available antibiotics.*
• The inhibitory effect of Manuka honey on human colon cancer HCT-116 and LoVo cell growth.*
• Antibacterial and antioxidant activity of different types of honey derived from Mount Olympus in Greece.*
• The secret ingredient in your kitchen cupboard that could work as an asthma treatment.*
• This Simple Sugar Is About To Take Over Your Skin Care Routine*
• Physicochemical properties of stingless bee honey from around the globe: A comprehensive review*
• Honey and a Mixture of Honey, Beeswax, and Olive Oil–Propolis Extract in Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Oral Mucositis: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study*
• Does gamma irradiation affect physicochemical properties of honey?*
• What is Surgihoney? One of the best ways to heal infected wound. *
• Antiproliferative effects of honey and of its polyphenols: a review.*
• Comparison of bee products based on assays of antioxidant capacities.*
• Honey in the Prevention and Treatment of Infection in the CKD Population: A Narrative Review.*
• Propolis-Sahara honeys preparation exhibits antibacterial and anti-biofilm activity against bacterial biofilms formed on urinary catheters*
• Systematic reviews on interventions with honey in cancer*
• Korean Honey Shows Antimicrobial Activity*
• Antimicrobial activity of solvent fractions and bacterial isolates of Korean domestic honey from different floral sources*
• Functional properties of honey, propolis, and royal jelly.*
• Bioactive properties of honey with propolis.*
• Effect of honey in preventing gingivitis and dental caries in patients undergoing orthodontic treatment.*
• Ameliorative effect of honey and propolis mixture on rats exposed to gamma irradiation*
Scientific Research and Publications about Bee Propolis
Propolis Science information is here to provide you with easy access to research and scientific papers regarding bee propolis. You will find work from respected institutions related to bee propolis in general and also specific types of bee propolis. The information mentioned here is not offered as specific medical advice for any individual and is not intended to be used for self-diagnosis or treatment. This content should not substitute for medical advice from a health professional. Always consult your healthcare practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions.
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.