Scientific Research and Publications
• A Great Concern Regarding the Authenticity Identification and Quality Control of Chinese Propolis and Brazilian Green Propolis.*
• Chemical composition and free radical scavenging activity of Apis mellifera bee pollen from Southern Brazil*
• Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (CAPE) Protects PC12 Cells from Cisplatin-Induced Neurotoxicity by Activating the NGF-Signaling Pathway.*
• Potential Mechanisms and Application of Honeybee Products in Wound Management: Wound Healing by Apitherapy.*
• Algerian Propolis Potentiates Doxorubicin Mediated Anticancer Effect Against Human Pancreatic PANC-1 Cancer Cell Line through Cell Cycle Arrest, Apoptosis Induction and P-Glycoprotein Inhibition.*
• Antibiofilm and Antioxidant Activity of Propolis and Bud Poplar Resins versus Pseudomonas aeruginosa.*
• Caffeic acid phenethyl ester synergistically enhances the antifungal activity of fluconazole against resistant Candida albicans.*
• Chrysin, a natural and biologically active flavonoid suppresses tumor growth of mouse B16F10 melanoma cells: In vitro and In vivo study.*
• Effects of ethanol extract of propolis on histopathological changes and anti‐oxidant defense of kidney in a rat model for type 1 diabetes mellitus.*
• Expression of Osteoprotegrin and Osteoclast Level in Chronic Apical Periodontitis Induced with East Java Propolis Extract.*
• Brazilian red propolis improves cutaneous wound healing suppressing inflammation-associated transcription factor NFκB.
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.