Scientific Research and Publications
• Bee glue (propolis) improves reproductive organs, sperm quality and histological changes and antioxidant parameters of testis tissues in rats exposed to excess copper.*
• A Novel Bilayer Wound Dressing Composed of a Dense Polyurethane/Propolis Membrane and a Biodegradable Polycaprolactone/Gelatin Nanofibrous Scaffold*.
• Antimicrobial, anti-adherence and antibiofilm activity against Staphylococcus aureus of a 4-phenyl coumarin derivative isolated from Brazilian geopropolis.*
• Investigation of the anti-TB potential of selected propolis constituents using a molecular docking approach.*
• Evidence-Based Studies and Perspectives of the Use of Brazilian Green and Red Propolis in Dentistry.*
• Effect of Green and Brown Propolis Extracts on the Expression Levels of microRNAs, mRNAs and Proteins, Related to Oxidative Stress and Inflammation
• A Great Concern Regarding the Authenticity Identification and Quality Control of Chinese Propolis and Brazilian Green Propolis.*
• Chemical composition and free radical scavenging activity of Apis mellifera bee pollen from Southern Brazil*
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.