Scientific Research and Publications about Honey
• A Comparison of the Effects of Grayanotoxin-Containing Honey (Mad Honey), Normal Honey, and Propolis on Fracture Healing.*
• Antibacterial and antioxidant activity of different types of honey derived from Mount Olympus in Greece.*
• Honey and a Mixture of Honey, Beeswax, and Olive Oil–Propolis Extract in Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Oral Mucositis: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study*
• Propolis-Sahara honeys preparation exhibits antibacterial and anti-biofilm activity against bacterial biofilms formed on urinary catheters*
• Antimicrobial activity of solvent fractions and bacterial isolates of Korean domestic honey from different floral sources*
• Effect of honey in preventing gingivitis and dental caries in patients undergoing orthodontic treatment.*
Scientific Research and Publications about Bee Propolis
Propolis Science information is here to provide you with easy access to research and scientific papers regarding bee propolis. You will find work from respected institutions related to bee propolis in general and also specific types of bee propolis. The information mentioned here is not offered as specific medical advice for any individual and is not intended to be used for self-diagnosis or treatment. This content should not substitute for medical advice from a health professional. Always consult your healthcare practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions.
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.